Wednesday, May 25, 2011

AHHH Getting Closer / Best Sister Ever!

The clock is ticking louder and louder now.  The best sister ever took me to see the Lion King on Broadway last night so I could be prepared for what I'm getting into ; )  I have to say that it was pretty cool how they used all of the puppets. Today was a little crazy but I got so much stuff done.  All of my power of attorney stuff is done and I ordered all of the food for the party (yum yum).  But the best part of my day was visiting with the kids that my class in Africa is going to be writing to while I'm away.  They asked some really great questions and I'm looking forward to finding out the answers to the ones that I don't know.  It should be interesting to see if Sierra Leone has  some horses, for instances.  If you have any questions for me please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer you.  I hope everyone's day is going as great as mine!

No comments: